Organizacja Szkolenia Personelu
Obsługi Technicznej MTO
Zespołu Szkół Mechanicznych
w Rzeszowie

 


Szukaj w serwisie:

Nasi partnerzy

pratt rzeszow

 hamilton

 

 linetech

 heli one

 

logo of jasionka

 AR

 OKL Rzeszow

 

 

kemon

HISTORY

Uwaga, otwiera nowe okno. PDFDrukujEmail

Zespół Szkół Mechanicznych  (The Mechanical Schools Complex) is a secondary school situated in Rzeszów - the capital city of  south-eastern Poland.

The school originates from the Association of Private Industrial Schools, established in 1925.

Present premises were built in 1957. Since then, the school has undergone considerable restructuring in accordance with changing needs of local craft and industry.

In 1991, the school was named after Lieutenant-General Władysław Anders (11 August 1892 – 12 May 1970) who was a General in the Polish Army and later in life a politician with the Polish government-in-exile in London.

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Poprawny CSS!